General conditions of participation and data protection agreement "X-mas wheel of fortune" raffle
- The organiser of the raffle is Reisenthel Accessoires GmbH und Co KG, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82205 Gilching. All natural persons over the age of 18 acting in their own name are eligible to participate. Employees of Reisenthel, their relatives and dependents are excluded from participation.
- Participation is possible from 29.11.2022 to 24.12.2022 until 23:59 hrs. and takes place exclusively via the website www.reisenthel.com.
- To participate in the raffle, the wheel of fortune must be spun by pressing the start button. It stops automatically at random and can be spun several times.
- Every participant wins. The prize is a discount on Reisenthel products, which can be redeemed in the Reisenthel online shop with the individual discount code. The individual discount is determined by the wheel of fortune.
- Wheel of fortune prizes are:
- a) -25% discount without minimum order value
b) -20% discount without minimum order value
c) -15% discount without minimum order value
d) Free Shipping
6. Each prize receives its own discount code. This is redeemable onetime only per customer and applies to the RRP prices stated in the reisenthel online shop. The prizes cannot be combined with other discount codes and are only valid in connection with orders placed on www.reisenthel.com. Cash payment is not possible. The legal process is excluded.
7. The discount code is valid for 3 months from the promotion period.
8. Reisenthel reserves the right to exclude persons from participation who violate these terms and conditions of participation or who gain or intend to gain an advantage over other participants by improperly influencing or manipulating the competition. In such cases, Reisenthel may also subsequently exclude participants from the competition, withdraw prizes and reclaim them.
Data protection notice:
- The person responsible for collecting personal data from participants in the context of this competition is: Reisenthel Accessoires GmbH & Co. KG, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82205 Gilching, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use of names and pictures of the winner: The winner agrees that Reisenthel may use the name of the winner (first name and 1. letter of the surname) and, if applicable, pictures in offline and online media of Reisenthel (e.g. print advertising material, online shop, social media etc.) may be archived, reproduced, published, distributed and used for advertising purposes. This also includes the right to digitally edit the images while respecting the personal rights of the winner. The data subject may revoke his/her consent to the processing at any time for the future, e.g. by sending an informal e-mail to email@example.com. The legal basis for this processing of personal data is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a) DSGVO or for the fulfilment of a contractual obligation pursuant to Art. 6 (1) b) DSGVO.
- All personal data (e-mail address, optional: surname, first name) collected and stored by Reisenthel in connection with this competition will be used by Reisenthel exclusively for the purpose of conducting the competition in order to be able to communicate with the participants with regard to the competition. For the purpose of processing the prize, the participants' e-mail addresses will be copied into an external online programme (Superanton Tools), in which the winners are determined at random, and deleted there immediately after the prize has been determined. Apart from this, Reisenthel will not pass on this data to third parties.Data collected will only be passed on to third parties if this is necessary for sending the prize or if the passing on is justified under data protection law. The participant can revoke his/her consent to the processing at any time for the future, e.g. by sending an informal e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Reisenthel Accessoires GmbH & Co. KG, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82205 Gilching.
- The legal basis for this processing of data is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a) DSGVO or for the fulfilment of a contractual obligation pursuant to Art. 6 (1) b) DSGVO. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply. Legal recourse is excluded. If the revocation is made before the end of the competition, participation in the competition or contact for a possible prize notification is not possible.
- In addition, the participant may give his/her consent for the newsletter to be sent to him/her. The newsletter can be cancelled at any time at www.reisenthel.com/newsletter or at the end of a newsletter issue.
- Further information on data protection and the rights concerned in accordance with Art. 13 ff, Art. 77 DSGVO can be found at Privacy and Data Protection | Reisenthel Online Shop