General conditions of participation and data protection agreement "Mother's Day Raffle".
1. The organiser of the prize draw is Reisenthel Accessoires GmbH und Co KG, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82205 Gilching. All natural persons over the age of 18 acting in their own name are eligible to participate. Employees of Reisenthel, their relatives and dependents are excluded from participation.
2. Participation is possible from 26.04.2022 to 08.05.2022 until 23:59 hrs and exclusively via our online shop: https://www.reisenthel.com/en/
3. Participation in the competition takes place by registering via our contact form: https://www.reisenthel.com/en/mothersday-raffle
4. You can win an annual flower subscription and a carrybag red.
5. The winner will be randomly selected after the end of the competition using an external online programme for determining winners (Superanton Tools) and will be informed by email by 09.05.2022. A cash payment is not possible. The legal process is excluded.
6. Participation is possible until the end of the competition on 08.05.2022 at 23:59. Reisenthel reserves the right to exclude persons from participation who violate these terms and conditions of participation or who gain or intend to gain an advantage over other participants by improperly influencing or manipulating the promotion. In such cases, Reisenthel may also subsequently exclude participants from the competition, withdraw prizes and reclaim them.
Data protection notice:
- The person responsible for collecting personal data from participants in the context of this competition is: Reisenthel Accessoires GmbH & Co. KG, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82205 Gilching, e-mail: email@example.com.
- Use of names and pictures of the winner: The winner agrees that Reisenthel may use the name of the winner (first name and 1. letter of the surname) and, if applicable, pictures in offline and online media of Reisenthel (e.g. print advertising material, online shop, social media etc.) may be archived, reproduced, published, distributed and used for advertising purposes. This also includes the right to digitally edit the images while respecting the personal rights of the winner. The data subject may revoke his/her consent to the processing at any time for the future, e.g. by sending an informal e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The legal basis for this processing of personal data is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a) DSGVO or for the fulfilment of a contractual obligation pursuant to Art. 6 (1) b) DSGVO.
- All personal data (e-mail address, optional: surname, first name) collected and stored by Reisenthel in connection with this competition will be used by Reisenthel exclusively for the purpose of conducting the competition in order to be able to communicate with the participants with regard to the competition. For the purpose of processing the prize, the participants' e-mail addresses will be copied into an external online programme (Superanton Tools), in which the winners are determined at random, and deleted there immediately after the prize has been determined. Apart from this, Reisenthel will not pass on this data to third parties.Data collected will only be passed on to third parties if this is necessary for sending the prize or if the passing on is justified under data protection law. The participant can revoke his/her consent to the processing at any time for the future, e.g. by sending an informal e-mail to email@example.com or to Reisenthel Accessoires GmbH & Co. KG, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82205 Gilching.
- The legal basis for this processing of data is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a) DSGVO or for the fulfilment of a contractual obligation pursuant to Art. 6 (1) b) DSGVO. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply. Legal recourse is excluded. If the revocation is made before the end of the competition, participation in the competition or contact for a possible prize notification is not possible.
- In addition, the participant may give his/her consent for the newsletter to be sent to him/her. The newsletter can be cancelled at any time at www.reisenthel.com/newsletter or at the end of a newsletter issue.
- Further information on data protection and the rights concerned in accordance with Art. 13 ff, Art. 77 DSGVO can be found at Privacy and Data Protection | Reisenthel Online Shop