General Conditions of Participation Xmas Raffle Wheel of Fortune
- The organizer of the competition is Reisenthel Accessoires GmbH und Co KG, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82205 Gilching, Germany. All natural persons acting in their own name from the age of 18 are eligible to participate. Employees of Reisenthel and their relatives are excluded from participation.
- Participation is possible from 1.12.2020 to 24.12.2020 at 23:59 pm and takes place exclusively via the Internet site www.reisenthel.com
- To participate in the raffle, the “Xmas wheel of fortune" must be turned using the start button. It stops automatically. Each participant can only spin the wheel of fortune once per calendar day.
- Each participant receives an instant prize that can be redeemed at the reisenthel online shop. The individual prize is determined by the computer at random. There are only winners
- The prize is only valid on the same day.
- The respective prize is redeemable once per customer and applies to the RRP prices stated in the reisenthel store.The prizes cannot be combined with other discount/additional offers and are only valid on www.reisenthel.com. A cash payment is not possible. Legal action is excluded.
- A main prize will be raffled off among all participants in the competition who have subscribed to the reisenthel newsletter. The winner of the main prize 1x “KitchenAid® 5KSM185PS love apple red” will be selected by a judge and will be informed by e-mail until 15.01.2021. A cash payment is not possible. Legal action is excluded.
- Reisenthel reserves the right to exclude persons from participation who violate these conditions of participation or who gain or want to gain an advantage over other participants by undue influence or manipulation of the competition. In these cases the organiser can also exclude participants from the competition retrospectively, forfeit prizes and reclaim them.
Data Protection Notice:
- Reisenthel Accessoires GmbH und Co KG stores and uses the address data of the participants for the purpose of the raffle.
- Furthermore, the participant can give his consent for the newsletter to be sent. The newsletter can be cancelled at any time at www.reisenthel.com/newsletter or at the end of a newsletter issue. Further information on this can be found at http://www.reisenthel.com/Datenschutz/.